NEXT LEVEL HAPPINESS: Success follows Happiness
Keynote / Workshop
Audience: Staff / Working Professional
From the time we were little, we were taught by society that in order to be happy you must have a lot of money, go to the best school, be in a relationship, have a career, and be really successful. In many cases, this is simply not true. The problem with this way of thinking is twofold: Some people never accomplish the things they feel will make them happy and when some people do accomplish these things, they set new targets and as a result never reach Happiness.
Using scientific-based evidence, Dennard will show you how achieving happiness first will make you more successful. Next Level Happiness can benefit in better productivity, health, relationships, success, and meaningful experiences. Through training our brain to be positive, managing stress, social support, and applying positive psychology techniques you will be able to create your own happiness and success in challenging times.
Using his unique personal stories, examples from other successful people, and a lot of humor, your group will feel like they are on the ultimate roller coaster of life with the destination being Next Level Happiness.
- Strategies to increase workplace productivity
- Strategies to manage workplace stress
- Benefits of social support
- How to create a work-life balance
- Self Care – Being the best and highest version of yourself
Workshop / Professional Development
- In this session, participants will learn how to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different personality styles while gaining an appreciation for those differences.
- Learn how to shift between the strengths of different personalities in order to communicate more effectively with others.
- Learn the different conflict resolution styles and how to apply them to resolve workplace conflict.
- Learn strategies to manage workplace stress.
- Learn strategies for self-care & work-life balance
EQUITY, INCLUSION, & DIVERSITY
Professional Development Presentation or Workshop
The student learning environment is changing in profound ways. From the ways students and professors communicate, to campus culture and how professors do their jobs on a daily basis; the pace of change can be staggering. Add to the mix of new technologies and the permanent scars of a global pandemic. It’s easy to see why colleges and universities must constantly focus on including each student’s background and culture. This program is designed to show schools, professors, and students how embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion will create a positive, safe, and thriving school culture.