NEXT LEVEL STUDENT SUCCESS:
First-Year Student Experience | Orientation | Student Success
Keynote and/or Workshop
If you’re looking for an amazing student success program to accomplish immediate and long-lasting change in your students, then Next Level Student Success Program is your solution.
Let’s be honest. The College Experience can be challenging mentally, emotionally, socially, and financially, and it’s no surprise that students get overwhelmed and lost in the process. Dennard’s mission with this program is to stop that from happening and empower students to achieve the greatest possible results both in school and in life.
Using unique personal stories, examples from other successful people, and a lot of humor, your students will feel like they are on the ultimate roller coaster of life with the destination being a success. The goal of this presentation is to help your students raise the opinion they have about themselves and take action towards next-level success.
Topics covered in Next Level Student Success include…
- Making Quality Choices
- How to apply the A.B.C.’s of Success
- How to create Positive and Healthy Relationships
- The power of taking action despite having fears
- The Secrets to Overcoming Obstacles
- The power of embracing what makes you different
Next Level Leadership “Leadership on a whole new level!”
Student Leadership Keynote and/or Workshop
This program was designed to help your students take their leadership skills to the next level. In this fun and action-packed session, students will learn the secret mindset and qualities of a great leader that will make people want to follow them. This is an excitingly dynamic presentation mixed with humor, high energy, and actionable substance that really works.
- How to avoid the biggest issue most leaders face
- How to identify the strengths and differences of your members while gaining an appreciation for those differences
- How to communicate more effectively with your members and others
- How to create an environment that fosters motivation and productivity in your members
- Learn the different conflict resolution styles and how to apply them to resolve conflict
- Learn about the value of taking action and being committed while having fears
EQUITY, INCLUSION, & DIVERSITY
Student Presentation Version & Professional Development Workshop Version
The student learning environment is changing in profound ways. From the ways students and professors communicate, to campus culture and how professors do their jobs on a daily basis; the pace of change can be staggering. Add to the mix of new technologies and the permanent scars of a global pandemic. It’s easy to see why colleges and universities must constantly focus on including each student’s background and culture. This program is designed to show schools, professors, and students how embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion will create a positive, safe, and thriving school culture.