Next Level Leadership “Leadership on a whole new level!”
Audience: Students and Staff
Length: 60-90 minutes
This workshop is a gold mine for students and advisors that want to take their personal leadership skills to the next level. In this dynamic session you will learn the benefits of different personality styles and how to apply simple techniques to communicate more effective to help you avoid and resolve conflict with others. You will also learn the importance of commitment and how to take action in spite of your fears.
- In this session participant will learn how to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different personalty styles while gaining an appreciation for those differences.
- Learn how to shift between the strengths of different personalities in order to communicate more effectively with others.
- Learn the different conflict resolution styles and how to apply them to resolve conflict.
- Learn about the value of taking action and being committed while having fears.
Interactive Workshop Activities:
- Conflict Resolution
- Commitment Through Action
- Team Building