NEXT LEVEL HAPPINESS: Success follows Happiness
Keynote / Workshop
Audience: Staff / Working Professionals
Length: 60-120 minutes
From the time we were little, we were taught by society that in order to be happy you must have a lot of money, go to the best school, be in a relationship, have a career and be really successful. In many cases this is simply not true. The problem with this way of thinking is two fold: Some people never accomplish the things they feel will make them happy and when some people do accomplish these things, they set new targets and as a result never reach Happiness.
Using scientific based evidence, Dennard will show you how achieving happiness first will make you more successful. Next Level Happiness can benefit in better productivity, health, relationships, success, and meaningful experiences. Through training our brain to be positive, managing stress, social support and applying positive psychology techniques you will be able to create your own happiness and success in challenging times.
Using his unique personal stories, examples from other successful people, and a lot of humor, your group will feel like they are on the ultimate roller coaster of life with the destination being Next Level Happiness.
- Strategies to increase workplace productivity
- Strategies to manage workplace stress
- Benefits of social support
- How to create work life balance
- Self Care – Being the best and highest version of yourself
Workshop / Professional Development
- In this session participant will learn how to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different personalty styles while gaining an appreciation for those differences.
- Learn how to shift between the strengths of different personalities in order to communicate more effectively with others.
- Learn the different conflict resolution styles and how to apply them to resolve workplace conflict.
- Learn strategies to manage workplace stress.
- Learn strategies for self care & work life balance